Practice Plan or Pay-As-You-Go
Patients can join our Dental Care Plan with discounted treatment fees for members.
The Standard Dental Plan costing £18 per month has the following benefits:
- Regular dental appointments (2 per year) to provide:
- Clinical examination
- Checking for signs of oral cancer
- Radiographs where clinically necessary
- Regular hygiene appointments (2 per year) to provide:
- Scale and polish
- Periodontal advice
- Preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease
- 10% off additional hygiene visits
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment
required at the practice.
- 20% reduction on normal fees on any:
- laboratory based treatment such as crowns, bridges, veneers and dentures
- other dental work for example – fillings, root fillings and extractions
- 10% discount on any Facial aesthetic treatment done at practice
- 10% discount on teeth whitening
- Emergency Callout Insurance should you need a dentist in an emergency in the UK or abroad
- Worldwide Trauma Insurance to protect against unforeseen damage
- Redundancy protection for up to 12 months
- Free dental checkup for children of members
Pay As You Go patients have a choice of paying by cash, cheque or using any major credit card or debit card.
Cancellations & Missed Appointment Policy
We appreciate that you have busy lives which may mean that you are not always able to attend a previously scheduled appointment. Please contact us and we will endeavour to rearrange your appointment at a more convenient time.
However, please do appreciate that failure to attend an appointment or inadequate notice of cancellation (48 hours for all appointment) means that we are unable to offer the appointment to other patients and therefore means we may have to charge a cancellation fee if we are unable to re-book the time allocated.
Appointments are charged dependent on the length of time allocated to you.