Practice Plan or Pay-As-You-Go
Patients can join our Dental Care Plan with discounted treatment fees for members.
The Standard Dental Plan costing £18 per month has the following benefits:
- Regular dental appointments (2 per year) to provide:
- Clinical examination
- Checking for signs of oral cancer
- Radiographs where clinically necessary
- Regular hygiene appointments (2 per year) to provide:
- Scale and polish
- Periodontal advice
- Preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease
- 10% off additional hygiene visits
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment
required at the practice.
- 20% reduction on normal fees on any:
- laboratory based treatment such as crowns, bridges, veneers and dentures
- other dental work for example – fillings, root fillings and extractions
- 10% discount on any Facial aesthetic treatment done at practice
- 10% discount on teeth whitening
- Emergency Callout Insurance should you need a dentist in an emergency in the UK or abroad
- Worldwide Trauma Insurance to protect against unforeseen damage
- Redundancy protection for up to 12 months
- Free dental checkup for children of members
Pay As You Go patients have a choice of paying by cash, cheque or using any major credit card or debit card.
Cancellations & Missed Appointment Policy
We appreciate that you have busy lives which may mean that you are not always able to attend a previously scheduled appointment. Please contact us and we will endeavour to rearrange your appointment at a more convenient time.
However, please do appreciate that failure to attend an appointment or inadequate notice of cancellation (24 hours for a weekday and 48 hours for a weekend appointment) means that we are unable to offer the appointment to other patients and therefore means we may have to charge a cancellation fee if we are unable to re-book the time allocated.
Appointments are charged dependent on the length of time allocated to you.